Natalia Kremen Ballet Foundation presents its inaugural Fundraising Gala – ‘I have a Dream’ – on 18 June at the Cadogan Hall in London.
The Gala is a must for all ballet and dance fans and will star internationally renowned dancers from the world’s best ballet companies and young rising stars, performing a variety of well-loved and new dance pieces.
Incredible dance stars and companies performing at the Gala include:
- Kristina Kretova, Marianna Ryzhkina and Andrei Merkuriev from the Bolshoi Theatre
- Igor Kolb and Andrei Batalov from the Mariinsky Theatre
- Liudmila Konovalova and Jakob Feyferlik from Vienna State Ballet
- Ksenia Ovsyanick and Dinu Tamazlacaru from Staats Ballett Berlin
- Brandon Lawrence and Delia Mathews from Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Plus dancers from the Paris Opera Ballet, the Dutch National Ballet, La Scala Ballet, Les Ballets de Monte Carlo, Kazan Ballet Theatre and Kyiv Modern Ballet.
The Gala’s aim is to raise funds for the NK Ballet Foundation, established in 2015 to grant scholarships to talented children from lower income families to enable them to attend ballet classes and participate in all aspects of professional ballet training.
All profits raised will go towards the NK Ballet Foundation Scholarships and Bursaries Programme, which is currently supporting studies of 15 students at the Natalia Kremen Ballet School in London.